The attrition process is used for cleaning raw and residual materials contaminated with impurities or pollutants on the surface.
Principle of operation
In a high performance attrition the process conditions can be selectively adjusted during the attrition by means of on-line measurement of the solids concentration and controlled recirculation of an already cleaned flow of coarse material or the addition of diluting water. The efficient measuring and control unit warrants that the attrition conditions are reliably maintained for the entire duration of the process and thus creates the preconditions for an effective cleaning action of the attrition process.
Design features and advantages
- Tank with vertical agitator and V-belt drive
- 2-, 4- or 6-cell construction with chamber volume each cell 0.5 m³; 1.0 m³;
2.0 m³; or 3.0 m³
- Robust, wear-resistant and low-maintenance constructionin steel/stainless steel with wear protection for tank and agitator (rubber/PU)
- Computer-controlled, defined solids concentration
- Strong motors for reliable operation at high solid concentration
- Processing of ores and minerals
- Wet mechanical purification of contaminated soil
- Conditioning upfront to flotation
For more information:
GET IN TOUCH
Back to the overview: