AKA-SIZER type TAK can produce products with cut sizes up to 0.8 mm/800 μm.
Principle of operation
An optimum distribution of the upstream water via self-closing nozzle plate results in a homogenous classifying bed, which enables a precise separation. By varying the water feed, different cut sizes can be achieved. A special designed discharge regulation system controlled by the density of the fluidized bed, ensures a uniform cut size even in the case of fluctuations of the feed specification (grain size, concentration, capacity).
Design features and advantages
- Self-closing nozzles
- No dead zone above the discharge valves
- Special designed discharged dart valves
- Adjustable and sensitive density sensor
- Central feeding for an effective distribution into the tank
- Glass, foundry and industrial sands
For more information:
GET IN TOUCH
Back to the overview: